United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say Stones being out makes Cancelo more likely to play? I'm struggling to see us starting Kyle and Ake as full-backs... neither are comfortable inverting.

Guessing now it will be Walker - Akanji - Ake - Cancelo

Having watched the start of the Everton gave I have a funny feeling United are going to target Haaland to try and injure him or get him sent off due to retaliation. City players can expect the usual level of protection from the ref.

huge game, real 6 pointer, especially with Spurs-Arsenal to be played on Sunday.

we need to deliver tomorrow get the 3 points and put hell of a pressure onto Arteta.

time for us to raise our game properly.

also fully expect the "heroic" Soton to go down vs that shit Everton.

Hopefully gundo is on the bench for this one.. he’s been dreadful all year. Bernardo in the midfield with Kevin and Rodri will suffice. Foden, Haaland, Mahrez seems all but inevitable.

Stones out is a huge blow, he's been superb and brings calmness to the back 4 as well as a superior ability on the ball. big loss, walker cb against Southampton makes slightly more sense now, clearly wanting to save akanji as our only fit right footed centre half. Walker, akanji, laporte and ake is still a capable back 4.

Hopefully gundo is on the bench for this one.. he’s been dreadful all year. Bernardo in the midfield with Kevin and Rodri will suffice. Foden, Haaland, Mahrez seems all but inevitable.
I’m assuming Grealish will start ahead of Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.