United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Tierney referee same as Cup Final when Casemiro should of been sent off for the shithouse lunge on Akanji.

Best BLUE pub in and around Manchester to watch this?

All my family are rags apart from me and my sister.

Lees (Oldham) is predominantly red. Most of the boozers will be full of em, so don't want to breathe the same air as the fuckers.

Much appreciated

You have to presume that Utd will play with a double pivot of 2 ot of the 3 of Mctominay, Amrabat and Casemiro as surely they wont be as open as they were against Copenhagan or Sheff Utd. They actually improved slightly however when they brought on Eriksen for Amrabat

They will play defensively and hit it on the break to their speedsters...they always do and that is the way they are dangerous. Dont lose possession in the mid third of the pitch - think this will see Grealish start over Doku

We need to be more clinical and more creative than we have been so far for a lot of this season. This wont be the easy game some presume as we should know better than anyone else, anything can happen in a derby match and form goes out the window.

City win 3-1 for me. We played them off the park there back in January (last season) mind was boggled leaving that shithole as to how we'd lost. Time to atone for the errors that day.

Where are all blues boozing pre match? Those cockneys will have all the city centre boozers taken up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.