United away ticket criteria

I know the last 3 pages have mainly been fishing but i know of a couple of people that have told me they've secured a ticket for this through supporters clubs and none of them have anywhere near the points you'd need going through the club.

I know the last 3 pages have mainly been fishing but i know of a couple of people that have told me they've secured a ticket for this through supporters clubs and none of them have anywhere near the points you'd need going through the club.

You get your ticket for free if you are in a Supporters Club.

anybody wanting to see our beloved blues but sadly miss out on this game can at least have some comfort that all is not lost. we are playing Bucharest at home this Wednesday and there are loads of tickets available, so you don't have to miss seeing the team play after all.

No selling criteria up yet but just came across this on the OS - as previously rumoured, we'll have to collect our tickets on the day:

"Manchester United v Manchester City Saturday 10th September - 12.30pm

Selling criteria for this fixture is still being finalised and the exact details will be released soon. Meanwhile, it has been decided that the collect in destination policy introduced for European away fixtures last season will be extended to this fixture. Upon purchasing a match ticket, supporters will be asked to show their seasoncard plus a form of photo id when collecting their tickets.

For logistical reasons, the collection point will be the Bishops Blaize public house which is just a short walk from the stadium. All fans will be required to go Full Kit Wanker, and run the gauntlet of the Devom Massive. We're delighted to announce that we have secured the services of Pete Boyle who will assist Mr Chisholm in the handing out of match tickets. A further measure has been added to the existing process for European away fixtures whereby each City fan will have to perform a duet of "When Johnny Goes Marching Down The Wing, O'Shea O'Shea" with Boyley. Full song lyrics are readily available online. Any refusals to complete this essential requirement will see your match tickets handed over to Amrik Gill who will then be free to flog them at an inflated price.

Please note that collect in destination does not apply to the Belgians who were at Arsenal away last year or to those fans that have acquired their tickets through official supporters clubs. Unless your name is Tim Of The Oak who will have to complete the process twice."

No selling criteria up yet but just came across this on the OS - as previously rumoured, we'll have to collect our tickets on the day:

"Manchester United v Manchester City Saturday 10th September - 12.30pm

Selling criteria for this fixture is still being finalised and the exact details will be released soon. Meanwhile, it has been decided that the collect in destination policy introduced for European away fixtures last season will be extended to this fixture. Upon purchasing a match ticket, supporters will be asked to show their seasoncard plus a form of photo id when collecting their tickets.

For logistical reasons, the collection point will be the Bishops Blaize public house which is just a short walk from the stadium. All fans will be required to go Full Kit Wanker, and run the gauntlet of the Devom Massive. We're delighted to announce that we have secured the services of Pete Boyle who will assist Mr Chisholm in the handing out of match tickets. A further measure has been added to the existing process for European away fixtures whereby each City fan will have to perform a duet of "When Johnny Goes Marching Down The Wing, O'Shea O'Shea" with Boyley. Full song lyrics are readily available online. Any refusals to complete this essential requirement will see your match tickets handed over to Amrik Gill who will then be free to flog them at an inflated price.

Please note that collect in destination does not apply to the Belgians who were at Arsenal away last year or to those fans that have acquired their tickets through official supporters clubs. Unless your name is Tim Of The Oak who will have to complete the process twice."

I am fuming, that is absolutely ridiculous.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.