United Away tickets wanted (merged)

Willing to negotiate a price with someone who is selling.

My mate is already in the City end and i've been trying to buy a ticket for 2 weeks! Pm me if one is spare please.

I know a tout who has loads MCFC Hospitality. I got an e mail over the weekend they still have some left £192 plus you have to buy another game at the same time fucking disgrace. I have been a season ticket holder since 1983 and I cant get a ticket. I accept its because my away trips have been very limited over the last 10 years (kids etc) and those who travel away most weeks should be there before me but it winds me up that some rich c*nt can go who may not even support City.

Happens every year and its wrong

"soap box away"

tamsie said:
I know a tout who has loads MCFC Hospitality. I got an e mail over the weekend they still have some left £192 plus you have to buy another game at the same time fucking disgrace. I have been a season ticket holder since 1983 and I cant get a ticket. I accept its because my away trips have been very limited over the last 10 years (kids etc) and those who travel away most weeks should be there before me but it winds me up that some rich c*nt can go who may not even support City.

Happens every year and its wrong

"soap box away"

Spoke to them this morning, at that stage they had 25 left.

I am looking for 1 single in the City end and am also willing to "negotiate". PM if at all possible. Thanks.

Any one sat in the rag end? Cos I might know someone who can swap for a ticket in the city end.

i would pay over 100 quid for 1 my 4500 points wasnt enough and i feel like an armchair coz i went every away last season n i have missed a couple this year but i would hate to have to sit in a pub with a load of rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.