United beaten!!

I appreciate it's a fairly big 'if' but if we beat the rags on Sat that would put us only 2 points behind with the rags game in hand being Chelsea away. The title opportunity would be back on imo.

alera said:
Spurs have started winning every week even with injuries. They are the big worry for us.
Not a chance! United and Chelsea are our only worries. At worst Arsenal too, we won't finish any lower than 4th unless we completely blow it which I can't see us doing. We've had a slight blip, now we can kick on.

jimroylecopy.jpg

Blue Mooner said:
I appreciate it's a fairly big 'if' but if we beat the rags on Sat that would put us only 2 points behind with the rags game in hand being Chelsea away. The title opportunity would be back on imo.
That's a thought...

But weve got like chelsea liverpool everton away...

codespyder said:
I partly agree with Rahart. The timing of their loss isn't brilliant. I would have liked them to lose earlier. They'll be licking their wounds and, as if pride isn't enough motivation for winning the derby, they have this loss as extra motivation to win.

But that doesn't mean we should start moaning and pissing ourselves in fear. Our squad is more than capable of dealing with those half-witted dirty cheating bastards. We know they'll be giving 110% to beat us, so we have to be 120% prepared.

I agree, our defence has been looking slack because we thought we were having it easy. But Villa and Brum were wake-up calls, and I guarantee you our defense is slacking off because we haven't been motivated as hard to defend better. Come derby day, no further motivation is necessary.

Have some faith, Rahart. If you always fear the worst, you'll never enjoy anything ever.

i dont agree, these slimey cunts thought they were unbeatable and have just found out they arent. they`ve been stretching their luck and the ref`s decisions to the max. this has been long overdue.

The question is what damage will the international break do to us. The likes of giggs and scholes are still their best players and get the week off. In fact I am sure loads of their first team squad won't be involved at all.

Hopefully like busses, you wait an age for one and finally when one does tip up, it's followed immediately by another. Bring on Saturday!! Rags 1 The Mighty Blues 3. It really is a beautiful bridge and I can feel all the positive waves everywhere man!! Woof woof!!

Rags next 4 games city at home wigan chelsea and liverpool away.

That not an easy run of games. Champions league starts again and their away form is poor. Even wigan away they are fighting for their lives as we have found these shit pub sides can park the bus and an easy 3 points on paper becomes a nightmare draw.

Still convinced we can't win it but the rags still have to play chelski twice Liverpool and arsenal away city and everton at home. Also west ham Newcastle and Blackburn away. 7 away matches in total left for them. With their away form it could get interesting.

If Chelsea beat them twice they would only be a point behind them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.