United (H) - 3 Mar 2024

Still on the hunt for a ticket. Damn that ticket came up for me but couldn't get it in my basket. Was it in 315? Well done anyway!

Been refreshing the o/s for a hour or so every day this week and just managed to just secure one. One will crop up every 4/5 minutes but it's a complete lottery if you're able to get it in your basket or so. If your patient, it will pay off - but has taken a fair chunk of time this week. Good luck!
is it the map you are refreshing?

Been refreshing the o/s for a hour or so every day this week and just managed to just secure one. One will crop up every 4/5 minutes but it's a complete lottery if you're able to get it in your basket or so. If your patient, it will pay off - but has taken a fair chunk of time this week. Good luck!
I've been at it weeks and I mst have seen at least 20 tickets appear but by the tim ei've selected it and the seat planner has loaded it's always gone. Do you know if there's a quicker way?

I've been at it weeks and I mst have seen at least 20 tickets appear but by the tim ei've selected it and the seat planner has loaded it's always gone. Do you know if there's a quicker way?
Benn having the same problem. I've missed two in the last 10 mins so they're starting to appear more frequently.

Edit: Now missed about 5 been refreshing constantly but the seat is always gone. Couldn't be any quicker if I tried.

Last edited:

To be honest mate, I honestly think it’s luck. I was in the same boat until 20 minutes ago.

I was starting to think that there may be bots or computer programmes that have the ability to load the seating plan and select a seat automatically which is quicker than my fat fingers selecting the block and then available seat.

I think you can press show best seats available and it adds the ticket to your basket straight away mate

I think you can press show best seats available and it adds the ticket to your basket straight away mate
That's what I've been trying but by the time I click on that they are always gone.

Twice this week I've been locked out for the rest of the day for being a bot.

Just had a look

You can "Guarantee your seat with matchday hospitality"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.