United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Really,.yet when I asked if injured you said your lad got a picture with him he looked fine and wasn't limping and looked fine, those are your words
There is a difference between a knock and an injury. Most sensible people will see that.

Fucking horseshit he never takes the derbies seriously.

Did he take it seriously 3 weeks ago?

The other times we have beaten them under him?

You're a sheep karen, you follow what a few say on here and frankly you're full of shit.

he wants the fans back ffs.

Pure fcukin bluster and insults from you tonight. His record in derbies is fcukin shite:
  • Threw his very first League Cup derby, thinking about the next game ahead. They went on to win the trophy.
  • 2-0 up at home. Lose 2-3.
  • Home defeat last year.
  • Two home defeats this year against one of the shittest ever rag teams.
  • Nearly blew this tie - again because his mind was on the next match.
The biggest sheep on here are some of the duvet brigade.

Poor tonight,too much respect shown by Pep to the scum. Sterling truly awful and should have been replaced. Losing twice at home to that shower in such a short space of time is not great.
Rodri man of the match for me.
After all that we end up at Wembley oh for the good old days

Pure fcukin bluster and insults from you tonight. His record in derbies is fcukin shite:
  • Threw his very first League Cup derby, thinking about the next game ahead. They went on to win the trophy.
  • 2-0 up at home. Lose 2-3.
  • Home defeat last year.
  • Two home defeats this year against one of the shittest ever rag teams.
  • Nearly blew this tie - again because his mind was on the next match.
The biggest sheep on here are some of the duvet brigade.

I’d take a poor derby record if it means we have his overall record with us. There’s things I question, things you could suggest be done differently but ultimately he’s a winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.