United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

They looked like a mid-table championship side playing in a cup tie, knowing they were out of their depth and just trying to keep it respectable.

The irony being that they aren’t even any good at hoofing it forward and trying to win the second ball. If they had appointed Thomas Frank from Brentford and given him about ten million quid to buy a few players they’d be in better shape than they are now.

They can’t play football and mix it with the better teams, and they aren’t well-drilled enough to play a proper counter-attacking style. Hundreds of millions spent and they have fuck all to show for it, and the next bloke through the door will have to start from scratch, just like the many other managers they’ve had over the past decade.
They were no better than some of the poorer, ambitionless teams who turned up at the Etihad this season, devoid of any creativity that gets people out of their seats, but they do ooze a fair bit of swagger based on some obsolete notion of entitlement not evident in other similar teams. And I wonder what Busby would have thought of the timewasting, grappling as a pretext to a tackle, diving and injury-feigning.

Why did Johnny not get booked for booting the ball away? If anyone gets booked for booting the ball away then they should just show that snip of video and ask PiGMOL WTF is going on with you fuckin' whistling corkscrews!

My 3 year old was singing b

Love it mate! My 3 year old was singing Bluemoon on the tram home, shows we’re bringing them up right
They may not remember it but hopefully the experiences have a positive impact on them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.