United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

In so far as the media telling us united were quite good.

Gaslighting it's called.

Tell them a story that bears no resemblance to what you know you saw with your own eyes.

If someone is gaslighted, they are controlled by someone who makes them believe things about themselves that are not true
Saw this on RAWK yesterday about City:

"Met a friend in the media last week in London post Wembley and he was saying, absolutely everyone knows the story, every single person involved in the game knows what they've done and what they are behind the scenes."

And this is the tagline of another contributor on the same thread:

"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."

The irony!

None of what you posted means we can’t support players when not at their best.
The clue is in the word.

We have too many fans who turn on players too quickly on this forum.
Most slope off into the background when said player turns it around though.
I don't disagree with what you say but my point is he is not doing enough. I would like to see Bobb get a few games.

Although I do bow down to Pep and if Bobb is good enough ,he would be playing

omar really wont sort it, they are placing way to high hopes on that happening, omar was a cog in a machine where the sum of its parts was greater than any single piece, that one piece alone will not make the machine at the rags, ask yourself this when he was at city did any of us even know who he was apart from a few fleeting glimpses, no we didnt, the fact that the rags press machine has hyped him up doesnt make it into facts.
A CEO leads a team, which is being recruited now. When Soriano started to spend more time on CFG, Omar was appointed COO, so not a minor cog.

In what way?

I struggle to see how one person can change an entire recruitment culture in a club resulting in them going from constantly signing over rated, over priced, over the hill big names, to making shrewd and effective signings who go on to be hugely successful for the club almost every time.

You're more or less saying he's been single handedly responsible for City's success both on and off the field.
I’m not saying either of those things. He was COO here in the last two or three years leading a team and he will lead a team at the rags which will include Newcastles current DoF. Sometimes I think people don’t understand what a CEO does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.