United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think nine of our team are nailed on to start: Ederson, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden, Haaland.

Other two places are between Walker/Akanji, and Kovacic/Nunes/Doku/Alvarez.

We should have far too much for them, but you can never take anything for granted in a derby. As much as I’d love to batter them, I’d happily settle for a 1-0 win right now. The three points are all that matters.

Agree about the other players, but not sure Dias and Ake are nailed on to start. Walker and Akanji are quicker than them and might suit United's counter attacking game better. Plus, Akanji is a better passer of the ball than both Dias and Ake. Maybe Dias (due to his leadership qualities) and Ake (really good 1 vs 1) are slightly more likely to start than Akanji and Walker, but doubt they are guaranteed to make the first XI.

Guess Kovacic will get the nod for the free position in the front 6.

Agree about the other players, but not sure Dias and Ake are nailed on to start. Walker and Akanji are quicker than them and might suit United's counter attacking game better. Plus, Akanji is a better passer of the ball than both Dias and Ake. Maybe Dias (due to his leadership qualities) and Ake (really good 1 vs 1) are slightly more likely to start than Akanji and Walker, but doubt they are guaranteed to make the first XI.

Guess Kovacic will get the nod for the free position in the front 6.

I’m confident Dias & Ake will start.

Think nine of our team are nailed on to start: Ederson, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden, Haaland.

Other two places are between Walker/Akanji, and Kovacic/Nunes/Doku/Alvarez.

We should have far too much for them, but you can never take anything for granted in a derby. As much as I’d love to batter them, I’d happily settle for a 1-0 win right now. The three points are all that matters.
Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Bernardo, Kovacic, De Bruyne, Foden, Haaland.

The only other possibility in that starting eleven is Doku for Kovacic. I'd be surprised if Alvarez started but you never know

Quick tempo from the off and we'll be fine, could blow them away by half time. We do too much fannying around with the ball, sideways and backwards passing instead of going for it, then it could be a long afternoon. Show them fuck all respect please City, they deserve none of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.