United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to hear Pep call for the focus to be on tactics and clear thinking and not solely on emotions tomorrow. Can't imagine Klopp doing that - he'd be making a clarion call for bringing the noise and the passion something that Pep often asks for "we need our people tomorrow". Of course, we'll all be there demanding the players go for it hell for leather and take it to the Rags but the reality might be different for what unfolds on the pitch.

They really are obnoxious fucks. I had a rag on a Teams call on Friday. He said “I’m glad I’m speaking to you today and not Monday.” All I said was that you never know in a one off game. He went off into what felt like a 10 minute rant about my doubt.

I let him get on with it. When he finished I just said it’s not doubt it’s just I’ll never be an arrogant **** like you. I didn’t say **** on a company Team call but I left him in doubt. As Pep says, we win and remain humble.

Was feeling quite confident, but having seen Andy Madley is the referee, probably worst referee I've seen at Etihad this season I'm not so confident now, his performance against Chelsea was disgraceful

They really are obnoxious fucks. I had a rag on a Teams call on Friday. He said “I’m glad I’m speaking to you today and not Monday.” All I said was that you never know in a one off game. He went off into what felt like a 10 minute rant about my doubt.

I let him get on with it. When he finished I just said it’s not doubt it’s just I’ll never be an arrogant **** like you. I didn’t say **** on a company Team call but I left him in doubt. As Pep says, we win and remain humble.

There always has to be doubt. The Benjani derby, we must have been 25-1 to win that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.