United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why people are thinking we are going to smash these cunts tomorrow, our last few PL games were hardly inspiring goal fests.

If we dont get an early goal i can see this being a very frustrating game.
Can’t speak for any other posters but my point was that I don’t have any worry, concern, fear, trepidation etc playing them any more. That’s not quite the same thing as saying I think we’re gonna smash them tomorrow.

Thanks for your kind words, i doubt she has spoken to anyone upstairs she was a militant atheist.
My mother died on Derby Day in April 2017. It was a Thursday night game and as I finished my visit in Stepping Hill that evening before heading to the game, her very last words to me were "Enjoy the match!"

It was a drab 0-0, and as I was getting back to my car the hospital rang and told me the news. As you can imagine, Derby Day for me now is difficult and once again I have let my seat go for tomorrow. I'll turn on the TV at 3.30pm and off immediately after the game. That said I know she'll be pulling a few strings upstairs and we will stroll to victory tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.