United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggled to sleep (it’s 05:30 here) even with medication. I was relatively calm until that Liverpool winner yesterday. For various reasons that caused me to be both very annoyed and exceedingly anxious for today.

The one dream I had during the few hours I was out centred around another farcical offside (non)decision that allowed Fernandes to score a stoppage time winner. The bastard Webb made an appearance in the crowd, just grinning from ear-to-ear. Ferguson was there, as well, for some reason wearing a fedora and fur coat. Woke up wanting to Kurt Zouma a weasel (luckily I couldn’t do it even if I actually wanted to and there was one on hand).

It’s going to be a loooong five hours to kick off, as is almost always the case on Derby days for me.

And here I thought—as recently as yesterday morning—this one would be different.

Can only imagine what state I will be in next Sunday morning.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m very much in the Liam camp, but I’ve gotta say I’ve never once heard Noel praise the Rags or Dippers.

Anyway, up the Blues.

Does it quite a bit nowadays and he an interview with Gary Neville on Sky in the past and talked about his album cover being half red and half blue as a united Manchester

Struggled to sleep (it’s 05:30 here) even with medication. I was relatively calm until that Liverpool winner yesterday. For various reasons that caused me to be both very annoyed and exceedingly anxious for today.

The one dream I had during the few hours I was out centred around another farcical offside (non)decision that allowed Fernandes to score a stoppage time winner. The bastard Webb made an appearance in the crowd, just grinning from ear-to-ear. Ferguson was there, as well, for some reason wearing a fedora and fur coat. Woke up wanting to Kurt Zouma a weasel (luckily I couldn’t do it even if I actually wanted to and there was one on hand).

It’s going to be a loooong five hours to kick off, as is almost always the case on Derby days for me.

And here I thought—as recently as yesterday morning—this one would be different.

Can only imagine what state I will be in next Sunday morning.
The difference is.....we've got a chance today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.