United News Conference Coming Up

Skysports news got that bored they cut the interview before they even got to the players lol

was it anything to do with their new dvd they're bringing out, it goes through their pre-season training and shows giggsy and Rio spit roasting kagawa's bird, apparently she said she'll do the lot in one go if they win the carling cup this season. The glaziers have seen £ signs and it will be used as the main selling point for their end of season dvd.

A brief glance on twitter indicates that Fletcher is nowhere near returning to training, and might not play again by the looks of it.

Huddersfield Blue said:
A brief glance on twitter indicates that Fletcher is nowhere near returning to training, and might not play again by the looks of it.

Whilst I care very little what happens outside of Manchester, I actually think he is a half decent player and it does make me sad when a player, no matter who he plays for, has to end his career early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.