United post-match thread

rickmcfc

I'm sorry but this football is gash. The first part of the season we looked unstoppable, but the turnaround in recent games has been woeful. We've gone behind in the last 6 games 1-0 and never recovered bar one game. Pep needs to pull his finger out and big improvement is needed ASAP. I can't even remember a shot in this second half.

fucking fuming... Not turning on pep not one bit but how could he pick such a weak team in a game like this? At old Trafford? The game was over before it begun and the team selection arghhhh it just pisses me off thinking about it!

Toothless. Passing the ball around but no one clinical enough to make the opposition pay. We need a win and badly.

Poor performance today with a few bright spots. Their goal shouldn't have counted as it was a clear foul by Herrera. We should win vs West Brom.

not looking good. losing derby after 5 winless matches is not smart thing to do :(

Ordinarily such a stark contrast in fortunes would suggest a player revolt. Now I'm not necessarily saying that's the case right now, but it appears as a unit we aren't all working on the same formula. Very disjointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.