United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
jayblue said:
Fuckin hell. That twat of a sky sports presenter has twice now said yooniteds fantastic four. What a load of propaganda bollocks
Fuck me, they're not calling them the fantastic four? Always a fucking soundbite or a label where these cunts are concerned.

Just another piss-taking stick to beat the rag cunts with when it all turns to shit.

Helmet Cole said:
malg said:
jayblue said:
Fuckin hell. That twat of a sky sports presenter has twice now said yooniteds fantastic four. What a load of propaganda bollocks
Fuck me, they're not calling them the fantastic four? Always a fucking soundbite or a label where these cunts are concerned.

Just another piss-taking stick to beat the rag cunts with when it all turns to shit.

I think it's fair to say none of the fantastic 4 would get in our team at present. Also, I find it really odd the Rapist and Rooney came back tonight, after the Mata signing. I think there has been goings on behind the scenes.

mancitymick said:
inchy14 said:
ymypajab.jpg

as much as I would like it to be a piss take do they not use the Cricket ground for pre match hospitality also

They open the "LIGHTNING BAR" on match days for passing trade.

malg said:
jayblue said:
Fuck me, they're not calling them the fantastic four? Always a fucking soundbite or a label where these ***** are concerned.

Aww bless.. they are still desparate to give an easy soundbite to the old sky favourites

before Xmas we had the limp 'SAS' for red dippers Daniel 'the ego has landed' got an ankle tap and was out for weeks

now thay are trying to rally the rag plastic troops with 'the 'fantastic four'...

...as if these are a well-known winning combo, like Max Boyce's Pontypool Front Row (The VietGwent).. at least max's boys had actually played together a few times.. had won many games as a unit .. and didn't individually dive, whinge , lie , like little toddlers when things weren't going their way...

Fantastic four ???... ... as embarrassingly plastic and premature as you would always expect from dear old Sky.

.. pride of surrey and singapore..

cannot wait to tan their rag hides again in march

"When the Man United steam engine get going , they will take out all comers".

Cheers for that Niall.

That is up there with " out of all of Sir Alex's titles this will have to be the best " 13/05/2012 @ 86 minute mark.

Hall of fame my fookin arse

toffee balls said:

Cheers for that Niall.

That is up there with " out of all of Sir Alex's titles this will have to be the best " 13/05/2012 @ 86 minute mark.

Naill Quinn the wanker, i never like him when he played for us.

toffee balls said:

Cheers for that Niall.

Especially the current bottom club Cardiff, managed by an ex-rag

Bayern , Barca, PSG, et al must be now qualking in thier boots...we sure are... and I bet chavs and arse now are , too..

... the harry potter magic spell has been rediscovered in the under GPC's bed, except....oooh, it's full of shit ..

Fook off , Quinn , you sad plastic rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.