United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thinking that the Rags will get rid of Rooney are way off the mark. No way will he be moved on, as globally he's a huge name, and that helps with their branding. The only way he'll go is if he falls out with Van Gaal and can't get his own way - however I can't see this happening.

Armaan said:
Anyone know what people abroad think of rooney? Do they rate him?
I live in Spain and I think he is a fat raggy pube head with a tendency to shag dried out clunge and who has an IQ of a retarted shrimp.

Armaan said:

When I was living in the Middle East I thought he was a Cnut;
When I was in China I thought he was a Cnut;
When I lived in Stockholm I thought he was a Cnut;

Now I'm living in the sarf of Ingerland I think he's a Caaaannnntttt!,

Hope this helps :)

Armaan said:

He's the only English player anyone has heard of over here (thanks to the papers).
Anytime he is mentioned by a local, I am quick to inform them that he is fat, slow and shit.
They also have no idea that he is a cheating granny shagger until they meet me.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
When you're giving Rooney 300k a week, it's incredibly difficult too then get rid, hardly any team could afford him.

This.
Rooney is going nowhere. No other club on this earth are going to pay him £300K a week. None.
And that is all Rooney is interested in. I don't think he actually gives a flying fuck about United and the club itself
its all about the money and his agent pulled off the deal of the decade when he got them to sign his current one.
A master class in timing the deal to absolute perfection. Paul Stretford - take a bow!

Barcon said:
Armaan said:

He's the only English player anyone has heard of over here (thanks to the papers).
Anytime he is mentioned by a local, I am quick to inform them that he is fat, slow and shit.
They also have no idea that he is a cheating granny shagger until they meet me.

Have they heard about Ryan Shaggs's family frolics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.