United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags seem to think they are going to sign world class players whilst everyone else stays with what they have. They cant accept that world class players dont want to go to the swamp, they want to play with other world class players , eg Sergio, Yaya, Silva, Most of the Barca boys and real madrid, even PSG have more world class players that the rags. They only have De Gea and even he may be going.

I had a text off one of the deluded cunts the other day...simply said,
"Depay signed,the treble is on".......I dint reply,was lost for words.

SPIDERBOY said:
I had a text off one of the deluded c**ts the other day...simply said,

To be fair Depay is the next ryan giggs, or is it jizzjaz, oh no wait he's the new kanchelskis or maybe Duncan Edwards. Whichever it is, he's definitely not an over priced gamble like sterling.......

SPIDERBOY said:
I had a text off one of the deluded c**ts the other day...simply said,

Aww... Bless.

Who lets them out? A definite case of Care in the Community not working.

jimharri said:
KCblue said:
Even only being there 2 seasons I can't fucking stand Fellaini. Classless, reckless player who's got a fucking brillo pad on top of his head
FFS; get on message.......

....it's a bog brush.

N1.jpg

And should be steeped in bleach.

This lot won't finish top 3 next season unless they spend a lot of money on the right players. I'm fairly sure Woodward is capable of doing the former, but the latter? They've already spent the best part of 30m on an Ashley Young replacement, who coincidentally has been one of their best players.

KCblue said:
Even only being there 2 seasons I can't fucking stand Fellaini. Classless, reckless player who's got a fucking brillo pad on top of his head

what bothers me is why players put up with it. ok there cameras in tunnel but round the back you'd ping him wouldn't you? walk up head but him and walk off. if he comes back(cowards never do) do him proper.

de niro said:
KCblue said:

what bothers me is why players put up with it. ok there cameras in tunnel but round the back you'd ping him wouldn't you? walk up head but him and walk off. if he comes back(cowards never do) do him proper.

I'd like to commend Zabaleta, McShane etc on their self control. I would have flattened the **** and accepted the suspension a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.