United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed a snippet on the MUEN web site while BlueMoon was off-air

"LvG challenges Board to buy a title winning team"

Er, doesn't he know that their team come from their juniors?

I would genuinely piss myself if they don't make it through the CL qualifying round.
I'm trying to decide which is worse for them coefficient wise. Going out in the qualifying round and playing on Thursday nights but doing well in the Europa League or getting through but bombing in the CL group and finishing bottom.

They could conceivably end up in Pot 3 in 2016/17 if they do badly in Europe this season.

I'm trying to decide which is worse for them coefficient wise. Going out in the qualifying round and playing on Thursday nights but doing well in the Europa League or getting through but bombing in the CL group and finishing bottom.

They could conceivably end up in Pot 3 in 2016/17 if they do badly in Europe this season.

Assuming, of course, they make the top 4 in 15/16.

How about going out in the playoff round and then getting twatted by Dynamo Minsk in the first knockout round of the EL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.