United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the Swindon game. I remember it well. I bet the other ninety thousand in the eight thousand crowd remember it, too!
I missed that game for some reason - perhaps I was a bit pissed off at previous games and decided that a bit of time at home with the missus would be more productive.

The swamp-dwellers weren't happy at the final whistle last night, were they?

We watched our match in a pub in Orlando and they turned over as soon as it finished to show the last few seconds of the game at the toilet.

The boos were loud and clear for all to hear!

And the RAG's in the media laying into Van Gaal and the club i.e Scholes, Gordon Hill etc are giving them a right kicking.. they are turning Liverpool by the day.. RAG-cafe is like RAWK.
Am I getting carried away with conspiracy theories or does anyone see Scholes as Family Mans attack dog?
Seems like he can't wait to put the boot into TT every chance he gets stirring up the Rags fans into wanting him gone despite an upturn in results then paving the way for Giggs and his mates to seize the Managers job.

Am I getting carried away with conspiracy theories or does anyone see Scholes as Family Mans attack dog?
Seems like he can't wait to put the boot into TT every chance he gets stirring up the Rags fans into wanting him gone despite an upturn in results then paving the way for Giggs and his mates to seize the Managers job.
Good point.

I'm sure the TT won't be backwards in coming forwards to expose it if he win them a trophy.

Giggs is a treacherous little shit. If he's capable of fucking his brothers wife for years, then he's capable of shitting on anyone who stands in the way of what he wants. If I was in a pub with him I wouldn't trust him with money for the juke box. Horrible greasy ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.