United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, because it seems like a reactive move to City getting Guardiola. A lot of their fans (judging by their forums) and indeed their board didn't seem that keen on Mourinho a few weeks ago, but now they're desperately seeing him as the man to take on Guardiola. City calling the tune at Old Trafford, who'd have thought it.

Is there something actually in this or is it along the lines of signing tranny, Messi, Bale etc?

It just seems to be the 'Pep' story all over again to me.

Just being neutral for a second, the level of press interest in M/cr next year would be unbelievable. The world's premier football city?

It certainly up there. I'm torn between the publicity having two strong teams would bring for my city and my lifetime wish of seeing the rags to decline further. In fact I'm not, City can bring all the publicity Manchester needs and they're not even from Manchester so terminal decline it is!

100 per cent deluded cunts on rag cafe, have you read some of the tosh posted on there? They now have a Neymar Mourinho vs Aguero Guardiola thread. They could appoint Jose sign a player like Neymar and still look ordinary, look what Jose has done to hazard.

Every time I go on there, which is only if I'm signposted from here, I actually find them very rational in the main. Anyway the ticket tout has already said Mourinho is not the right character for United so it's not going to happen is it?

Every time I go on there, which is only if I'm signposted from here, I actually find them very rational in the main. Anyway the ticket tout has already said Mourinho is not the right character for United so it's not going to happen is it?

Does he hold much sway anymore at old Trafford or is he more ambassadorial these days? I don't think his opinion would count for much, if he had reservations about how Jose conducts himself why do they look the other way to family man Ryan's exploits?

Does he hold much sway anymore at old Trafford or is he more ambassadorial these days? I don't think his opinion would count for much, if he had reservations about how Jose conducts himself why do they look the other way to family man Ryan's exploits?

Probably because Bryan Briggs is a scum legend.

Mourinho is perfect for that lot. An obnoxious character for an obnoxious Club. The natural successor to Sir Furious.

They said that's not " 'the united way"'
It is, it is,
They said that's not the not the way we play,
It is, it is,
They sacked, moysey, giggs and van gaal too,
But guardiola's joined the blues,
José Mourinho, united manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.