United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a shame all their fans from various parallel universes couldnt make it. The crowd might have reached 10.

Th

BBC are going way too far with this rag loving, city bashing shite. It is truly disgusting. Even the rags get pissed off with them for propping up LVG.
Wouldn't the BBC bigging up LVG actually be a good thing? Save Our Turtle and all that?

I've had a great laugh tonight with my United mates about all their empty seats....and also about the pathetic crowd they had against Crystal Palace. They just can't take it when the tables are turned....hahaha!!!!.

Best of it is, pubs will have been packed with them all claiming they would love to have gone but couldn't get a ticket ;-)

What the press and media forgot to mention that 25,000 of the capacity crowd last night was in fact made up of undercover security staff who turned up as empty red seats to 'blend in' with the surroundings and did a professional job by not startling or worrying the fans with their presence.
Another coup by the biggest team in europa league.

I think I'm missing something about this goal scoring lark:
We've got Sergio who has been injured a fair bit, Wilf who is erm Wilf, Nacho who rarely plays, Silva who rarely shoots and Navas and Sterling from the cow's arse and banjo school of finishing.
They've got Nappy Rashford and Marital Aid, the two greatest young forwards in the history of the game (since the last couple they unearthed) and they've got Wigan The Pie scoring from midfield, Jizzy-jazz another greatest greatest etc and to cap it all they've got England's great talismanic striker.
So how the fuck did we score 22 more league goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.