United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the Chelsea fans feel about Mourinho at United? Anyone know any Chelsea fans and what their attitude is?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
You have to feel sorry for them. They think the poisonous **** loves them but he's a fucking sociopath who hasn't given them a secons thought since he left.

I've recently got used to not giving a flying fuck about them. That's the only downside to this appointment for me. His short-term insanity allied to the club's owner's means this appointment could cause them serious longer-term problems. And the poisonous one's behaviour will bring them plenty of bad press around the world, if not here.

Never has a **** suited a team of cunts so much.

They suit each other down to the ground.
Indeed. I didn't think I could despise these plastic **** more than I do, but now I do. I expect the level of hatred between the two club to go stratospheric after his appointment - he' s a fucking degenerate backed by a stadium full of degenerates.

I hope it's a worse disaster than Chelsea. First things first. A heated power struggle between him and Whiskeynose or Sir Booby. Then the freezing out of popular players to be replaced with thugs and cunts.

They've not thought this through have they? For all LVG's faults you can kind of see where he's heading with his side, he's set out a style (albeit a shit style) and he's very slowly moulding a young side into it. When Mourinho comes in, that style changes completely, he isn't one for trusting kids either. It's going to be very difficult for them to attract the players they need given their current status and the aed difficulty of Mourinho having already alienated a lot of players during his career meaning they won't go play for him and word gets passed around about what it's like to play for him.

The only problem with this assessment is that TT was forced into integrating the kids through injuries, it was never planned as part of his FILOSERFEE.

Fucking hypocritical Man Utd fans.

They made their hate for Moroninho clear after he parked the bus against them with Chelsea and now he's the best thing in the world? LOL.

It's time to grab the popcorn. Watch him fight all those whining scum ex-Man Utd pundits every week. Watch how he parks the bus against Guardiola's City and let's see how those Man Utd fans screaming "Attack, attack and attack" react to that.

Lads, it's clear as day they would rather have Guardiola as their manager. After all, who wouldn't want to play football? Instead they appoint a park-the-bus manager who sucked out any creativity from that Chelsea side thanks to his insistence on tracking back LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.