United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the donut thief is decent player , can we stop blowing smoke up his arse , he's a Rag , and his ability doesnt hide the fact that the rest of their players are just vastly overrated , none of them would get in our team , a couple might make the bench and Carlton could put the cones out for training and learn how to be a midfield player by watching Merlin and the Prince. The only chance they have on Sunday is PEG's tactical nous , they will kick , dive , cheat , harass officials and gouge on the day but their football is from the Wimbledon 1980's era. Nearly £500m spent since baconface bottled it and couldnt face the challenge of our club and now they resort to hoof ball and set pieces , if we put our game together and take some of the many chances we create , this will be an absolute slaughter.

De Gea is a class keeper and one of the best in the world for sure, I would not swap him for Ederson though, he would have to sit on the bench and play the odd cup game.. Ederson will become the best keeper in the world very soon, he has everything, his distribution is second to none..!

Last edited:
It's pointless comparing De Gea and Ederson. It's a question of horses for courses. For Manchester United, and nearly every other team in the premier league, I would pick De Gea. Don't think there's anyone better on his line. For us though, without question I would choose Ederson as he's proven himself very quickly to be adept in the sweeper keeper role. Haven't seen enough of him being tested as a shot stopper to form an opinion on how good he is in that department, but that's because he plays a big part in snuffing out chances before the opposition can even get in our penalty area. He's perfect for us and has made a massive difference in such a short space of time. He wouldn't be of the same use to United as he is to us. I understand why both sets of fans are happy with the one they've got as they're both the best for how they play.

De Gea is the best goalkeeper in world football by a country mile and it's hilarious how people continually down play his brilliance.

He's absolutely phenomenal, the sole reason they're so close to us. Without him they'd finish midtable.
He's not phenomenal and last time I looked they are 8 points behind and a shed load of goals!

The secret to not making De Gea look like a fucking superhuman is quite simple. Place the ball to either side of him and don’t shoot right at the llama looking ****.
Do that and all is good. City win comfortably and we don’t have to read post after post on here proclaiming him the second coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.