United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the panel on espn with Steve nicol, Craig burley and shaka hislop, they're all insisting that lukaku should have got a straight red last night after 5 minutes.
Has anyone seen it? Was it that bad? Did the ref get a good view of it? If not, are they going to to do an aguero and punish him post match?

I saw a comment in the paper today that he could easily have gone. Two challenges, the second one he was booked for, the first one not, so not chargeable.

I watched the highlights after ours last night, if it was the one I saw he got booked.

Just watched the ESPN panel. It was given a foul and the three pundits, Hislop one of them were all unanimous that it was a clear red. Haven't seen the actual incident myself but they had strong opinions of it.

They also mentioned how in injury time the freekick wall moved and closed down the freekick before it was taken and the ref only whistled after it was taken. I saw this one and by right it should have been retaken.

Watching the panel on espn with Steve nicol, Craig burley and shaka hislop, they're all insisting that lukaku should have got a straight red last night after 5 minutes.
Has anyone seen it? Was it that bad? Did the ref get a good view of it? If not, are they going to to do an aguero and punish him post match?
If they are talking about the ones on MOTD the first challenge was very late and deffo a yellow, not sure about a red and then the second wasn't as bad but the ref booked him pointing out that it was his second foul. First challenge was more worthy of a card than the second so why the ref thought otherwise I have no idea. Arguably you could say had he have been booked initially he wouldn't have made the second challenge

Just watched the ESPN panel. It was given a foul and the three pundits, Hislop one of them were all unanimous that it was a clear red. Haven't seen the actual incident myself but they had strong opinions of it.

They also mentioned how in injury time the freekick wall moved and closed down the freekick before it was taken and the ref only whistled after it was taken. I saw this one and by right it should have been retaken.
Last minute and Young I think raced out of the wall before the ball was kicked and was only about six or seven yards away when it was touched sideways. Ref had whistle in mouth but because the Bournemouth player shifted it sideways again so another player could get the shot off he let play on. Free kick should have been retaken and Young booked.

Are they still comforting themselves on the Caf that City are hitting a wall and can be caught as our level of play has dropped? Not dropped any points and destroyed Swansea last night so wasn't much of a blip. Or the other one City will crack when it gets into winter? Been cold last few weeks and we've smashed teams in. The best one is 'City have a dodgy defense', well that myth has been exploded as we have conceded the same amount of goals as the ultra defensive rags with their brand of cowards football.

Its been the week of realization for the rags that they aint as good as they think they are and they have made huge errors in recruiting Jose and letting him burn away money on cloggers like Lukaku, Micky Terrapin and Lindihop. They can never win proper trophies where they have to compete against top level opposition, they can only compete for trophies that no one else wants like the the Europa League and the League cup.

Wow just been over to the redcafe for a laugh. They have 9 open post on city. One of them titled pep a blessing in disguise! Lol
What's making me laugh is this perception amongst some of them that we've been lucky with injuries. None of them seem to have realised we're playing without 3 out of our first choice back 4 and without 4 out of 4 last night.

I've been enjoying that show. They're absolutely ripping into peg and the united players. Even the host joined in with, "if mourinho is suggesting that City don't have any class, whenever he speaks, he should have a huge sign above his head saying HYPOCRITE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.