United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes great reading over on the cafe post city v spurs,,,one poster claims the fog wasnt fog but was some form of gas which was realeased from canisters this reacts to an injection that our player have had prior to the game and results in high levels of adrenaline and stamina

Last edited:
Oil money, luck, lottery win, amount spent, unethical and now doping. Ragcafe is fast turning into a really desperate place and I fucking love it.

Oil money, luck, lottery win, amount spent, unethical and now doping. Ragcafe is fast turning into a really desperate place and I fucking love it.
Makes a changes from having 2000 verses for their "cos city are a massive club"
Altogether now "Theyve got Curly Watts as a celebrity fan..........tallest floodlights....."

I am curious about this "oil money" they are always banging on about. Does it magically make players play better than "North Korean noodle sponsor" money, or "forced fans to buy tickets to games they didn't want to go to money"? If so, no wonder we keep winning and they look like Pulis era Stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.