United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look, my god they do have a long way to travel, Leicester and Liverpool, how on earth will they cope, wonder if they'll fly or take the bus?
Think of the fans though... M1 and M6 North from j13-j19 are like car parks at the moment with the roadworks ;)

Just had a look, my god they do have a long way to travel, Leicester and Liverpool, how on earth will they cope, wonder if they'll fly or take the bus?
The thing I don't get about this sort of moaning is that time is pretty steady. Any day of rest you aren't getting in one specific period, you get somewhere else. Unlike refereeing decisions, time does even itself out

The King Power is Hell....

metropolis_zpsvhzzmm0a.gif~original

And as for Anfield....

giphy.gif

Oh! You can see Goodison!

The desperation hahaha

To try and put some balance to the argument (it is the festive season after all) it does say their nearest rivals... given that their current position is false the mid table teams do have easier Christmas fixtures ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.