United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stop and appeal/moan about every decision. They are coached to. We are very different in that way. Even with 3 leg breaking tackles recently.
I remember watching a game of theirs against the Arse in the 90's. They contested every decision, even throw-ins that were clearly the oppositions ball. They were in the ref's face at every opportunity often surrounding him. They did this most matches to intimidate and put doubt in the mind of the officials; it must have been hell to referee at the Swamp. No wonder they got so many penalties for, and none against. Still, at least the Ref got a nice bottle of wine from the GPC at the end of the game (result dependant, obviously).

Still, the U** way. CNUT'S!

Wonder what Pogba thinks of Raiola, right now.
I am convinced Pogba is a marketing exercise and all he cares about is his image. (And I am not talking about talent or literally anything else.)
When viewed at in that light you can really see how people persuaded him to go back to united - The biggest club in the world(tm) with 659mil fans worldwide(tm) what better platform to use to build your own image and stock and get paid a kings ransom whilst doing it?

And I think he would have thanked Rialo for getting him the move - But then he was already a powerhouse in the advertising market before cemeting it with united so it would have been an easy sell in the first place

Unfortunately for him he now has the task of captaining (I'm not sure how on earth he even got that title to be honest) the worst united side in recent history and he really isn't good enough (yet(?)) to do that. But all in all I don't think he cares - Just look at the rumours that fly around when he doesn't play - "United would have won that with pogba", look at how many haircuts he gets and how a press release gets sent out the second he stands up from the barber chair, he still gets the headlines and no-one complains about his performances so he's sitting pretty.

Mourinho dOesnt seem to have the ability to spot (and retain really quality players. He has basically said KDB and Salah and Mata are not good enough and got rid of them, however he was fortunate enough to inherit Mata when he took over at the scum.

Is he really that good a manager? Can he build a team or is he more about walking in when all the hard work is done and taking all the glory? I'm glad he's at the scum and we never courted him, long may he remain there and oversee their demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.