United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever under-estimate the levels of arrogance and stupidity which runs through the Rag infestation .
Do you hate United even more than you hate us? I definitely hate them more than any other team, I look upon Everton as a little brother and you as a distant friend who came on good times after years of poverty.

Do you hate United even more than you hate us? I definitely hate them more than any other team, I look upon Everton as a little brother and you as a distant friend who came on good times after years of poverty.
Please call them rags on here or fuck off back to rawk:-)

Thought rags was a city calling them thing, didn't want to get involved with that. We have other choice terms for them which I won't post on here. lol.
As for your question before, we dispise the bastards with a passion hope that clears it up for you

Utd fans love to take the moral high ground when it suits them. But you only need to see how many Spurs threads there are on redcafe about "poor wages" "tinpot club" "players and manager will jump ship" to see they are the biggest hypocrites of any fan-base.

Actually I find both the supporters of United and yourselves to be totally obnoxious and arrogant with a serious sense of entitlement and a belief that past success makes you superior to everybody else.

I would probably possibly shade the distaste for United simply because their level of infestation is greater than yours , and I don't go to Ireland, Scandinavia, India etc where I believe most of you fans are ?

Actually I find both the supporters of United and yourselves to be totally obnoxious and arrogant with a serious sense of entitlement and a belief that past success makes you superior to everybody else.

I would probably possibly shade the distaste for United simply because their level of infestation is greater than yours , and I don't go to Ireland, Scandinavia, India etc where I believe most of you fans are ?
Tis true Liverpool is a more global brand than yours but you are working on it with your City brand.

Thought rags was a city calling them thing, didn't want to get involved with that. We have other choice terms for them which I won't post on here. lol.

As their own " supporters " don't know the origin of the name rag , I wouldn't expect you to know it either. The generic phrase cnut suits them perfectly .

United and Liverpool supporters are pretty much the same thing imo.

Two peas in a pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.