United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound so arrogant. Lol. I don't give a monkeys what your club is worth, I'm just focusing on our latest result.

Don't blame you!
Clearly Liverpool have some social media idiots who are embarrassing, and probably (hopefully!) more than us - bigger fanbase spread across the world means more numpties! I don't think the booing of every time City had the ball a year or two back gave a good image of Liverpool to us, and the red-top media's continuing obsession with the old Sky4 is obnoxious (hello, Martin Tyler).

You've had a rubbish ownership period (Hicks/Gilette) recently which seems to have resolved itself now and under Klopp are back as a regular top 4 challenger again (how much of that is due to Klopp is a subjective thing, which isn't for here), and you've just beaten the league leaders.

Things look as good as they have for some years for Liverpool, and I hope the rational fans enjoy it.

4hz8ea.jpg

Best I could do in 5 mins

One thing for certain Moaninho will be wanting another 150m in the summer because going without the title for more that 6 seasons for the supposed biggest club in the world will be an embarrassment!

Look at Real Madrid and Barcelona how long do they go without winning a title!?

I'm just focusing on our latest result.

Your clubs problems encapsulated in one post.

Its giddy aunt time again on Merseyside again i see whilst most of the footballing world will be sat watching with tears of laughter in their eyes as you spend the rest of the season not turning up for some games and dropping point after point in much the same way you have so far and its why you are so far behind us in the league.

One thing for certain Moaninho will be wanting another 150m in the summer because going without the title for more that 6 seasons for the supposed biggest club in the world will be an embarrassment!

Look at Real Madrid and Barcelona how long do they go without winning a title!?

They were apparently paying Ibrahimovic 440k/week in all last season, so at the end of this season, that'll be gone. As he's not playing, it'll be a lot less than 400k this season. Sanchez will just replace him on the wage bill.

He appears to need a fullback or two. 50M a shot maybe...

£500k a week , 4.5 year contract for a 29 year old , and £35m for a player available for nowt in 20 weeks , financial suicide , must stop laughing my sides are splitting , Yoonited the club that keeps on giving :^0)

£500k a week , 4.5 year contract for a 29 year old , and £35m for a player available for nowt in 20 weeks , financial suicide , must stop laughing my sides are splitting , Yoonited the club that keeps on giving :^0)
Proof that Mourinho doesn't care what kind of mess he leaves them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.