United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

silly twat seems very angry, but is he really angry at us or his club for being 12 points behind and spunking money.

There’s a wonderful ‘norm’ forming here. The Rags, Dippers and Tarquins are all talking about ‘historical’ success ad nauseum because not one of them can win the argument of ‘now’.

silly twat seems very angry, but is he really angry at us or his club for being 12 points behind and spunking money.

Sanchez "I was going to go to Manchester City to work with the best manager in the world and be part of one of the best teams in Europe but when I was offered the chance to wear the same shirt number as David Beckham it changed everything."

There’s a wonderful ‘norm’ forming here. The Rags, Dippers and Tarquins are all talking about ‘historical’ success ad nauseum because not one of them can win the argument of ‘now’.

Yep, they're trapped by their history and consumed with a terrible nagging pain, as they slowly realise, but can't acknowledge, that there'll never see its like again.

What an idiot, as if Sanchez thought I must wear the same shirt as Beckham and all that lot he mentioned. He’s already played for a bigger club with far superior players to anyone he mentioned there. Blatantly after a big pay day at the back end of his career. I can’t beleive people can be this deluded.
That's why I hate them with a passion. They believe every single word said about their club. Unfortunately, and I mean that, we're seeing the beginnings of Rag type behaviour from some of our own fans. We've got decades to go before we're anywhere near this shower of bastards, or Liverpool, but we'll get there.

I believe Pogbad's agent wants the Scum to double the Pog's wages to match those of Sanchez...

If true... I LOVE it...

JJ
Said this to someone yesterday. There no way Pogba will sit on £200k (?) a week less than Sanchez. Not a fucking chance. We're now at the beginning of the 'my wages will be after tax'. Basically, footballer's are too good to pay tax. These lot have started us all on a very slippery slope.

Sanchez "I was going to go to Manchester City to work with the best manager in the world and be part of one of the best teams in Europe but when I was offered the chance to wear the same shirt number as David Beckham it changed everything."

Howson losing it prompted this reply....

Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.