United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remember that twat not having the balls to take a penalty in the the European Championships Finals.
Guvnor my arse.
A good player but never a fucking quality top player ... except in his own belief.

Agreed. Crazy money and I hope that we keep sticking to our guns and don't go down the United route of success.

Last edited:

879cda875512ef435bc153c82ff3d121o.jpg

Sanchez looks scared as he’s just realised the roofies have kicked in...

Stayed away from this shit all day let me guess childhood dream of playing for biggest bestest team in world and pegs the greatest manager ever blah blah blah am I close?
You must have scripted for them lol When are any of the of the media sources going to call time on this bullshit from anyone employed by them.
The new tea lady who has never wanted to brew up anywhere else will be next

There is no danger of them winning the Champions League this season. There are no doubts Sanchez is a very good player and would be an excellent addition to the side, but he isn't in the same bracket as the top players in world football (despite asking for and them lot paying world class wages and the amount of backslapping that is currently going on at United). At best, they will bridge the gap and (maybe) win the FA Cup.

This guy was a bit part player in a Barcelona team so decided to go to Arsenal to get first team football. When faced with being the odd person out between himself, Sterling and Sane he took the money and ran to United.

Would have been a good icing on the cake player for us for a couple of seasons. Moving him on afterwards would have been difficult even with the wages we were going to be paying him, let the rags sort that payoff out not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.