United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some years ago I left the away end at the swamp and saw Bert of Bert Trautmans Helmet fame stood outside selling his fanzine so I went and had a talk. We were soon confronted by the rag shits gobbing off. I remember one loud mouth yelling at me daring me to sing 'my Munich song now'. I replied that Iwould never stoop that low especially as Frank Swift had also died in that tradgedy. His reply ? 'Who the fuck was Frank Swift'.

Hmmmmmmmmm. It was a disaster in 1958, it was a money making exercise from about 1985 onwards.

Let’s just show respect with dignity instead of trying to make political gain.......we should be above that.

There are literally hundreds on eBay at present, type in flowers for Manchester and there they are, all up for the highest bidder. One person started their auction at £999.00 so just to get him/her excited I bid on it knowing I could retract later. I messaged them and asked if there was a buy it now price as I really had to have it. They replied they'll let it run to auction end as expecting around 3 grand. I then retracted my bid and messaged the person asking if they're ok profiting from their tragic past including deaths of many and they replied they didnt give a toss as they made their living as an undertaker anyway so it's normal and it was so long ago what happened. Nice fans them lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.