United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor frank he started off ok and then descended into telling us on a city forum how it doesn't matter that we spend large amounts of money even though it's wrong,but utd or whoever else can and it's ok while slating our latest signing can never understand these wankers must lead boring lives,or it's totally boring over on ragcafe probably both..

I love it when a Rag comes to patronise us. For the record, I remember when they were crap and I hated them then. It really isnt anything to do with 'years watching United's success'.

What the hell he's doing on another team's forum is anybodies business.
I too have always hated the rags. Even before football was invented in 1992. Nothing to do with success they've had. Revealing how Frank classes the Dippers,Chavs and Arse as traditional rivals. Obviously a convert to the greatest game following his Sky subscription in 1992 and seeing the rags win it. I'm of the opinion my greatest rival is my nearest geographical club. Not a team 200 miles away that I don't even know any supporters of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.