United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is either typed in the way you have and using the views/thoughts you have because:

a) You are an out and out WUM just trying to get away with taking the piss by wrapping up all sorts of insults in (only in your mind) seemingly reasonable statements

or

b) You are some naïve / well-intended olive branch bearing fan of another club earnestly seeking to hold objective discourse with fans from elsewhere all in the cause of football banter.

I suspect a) because:

a lot of the old faithful(s) are there;
  • recent success (yeah we had no history before 2008)
  • you got luck and are a lottery club - (yeah we were always the team in, or at least near to Manchester, that have always felt oh so entitled and that we therefore 'deserved' to have been the club selected by the Sheik..... Yeah, really, we are the ones with the scum fucker attitude that comes from being so far up our own arses that we not able to view ourselves as lucky
  • But why do you care so much. Money is money..... but yeah - you might as well have said, but we earned ours - what shite
  • you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender - fuck me that coming from a scum fan
  • Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you? - You supercilious twat.....
  • You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it - you condescending fucker
  • Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc - not in the view of the generation(s) of CITY fans to whom I belong. Our utter loathing of the scum is total and will never diminish. I would rather be finishing 4th every year for the next 5 years if the scum were lower - eventually it will lead to the demise of your glory-hunting followers and a financial implosion. I want to see you exchange places with Forest
if it is b)

You can still fuck off for being so simple-minded and crass not to have picked up on this forum just how we view the scum and also that horde of self-entitled 'followers' of a football team - scum followers have never been strong enough in character to actually be a proper fan of a team that does not come with a guarantee of winning things.

Just to be clear, in case I have not been, we CITY fans have real loathing of the shite that you 'follow' - it comes from decades of well-founded experience and if you think some casually insulting shit from you, either in WUM or simpleton mode, is going to dent that then you can add you being thick to all my other comments.
"And the truth shall set you free!"
You Sir, are my Hero!

Now that is either typed in the way you have and using the views/thoughts you have because:

a) You are an out and out WUM just trying to get away with taking the piss by wrapping up all sorts of insults in (only in your mind) seemingly reasonable statement

b) You are some naïve / well-intended olive branch bearing fan of another club earnestly seeking to hold objective discourse with fans from elsewhere all in the cause of football banter.

I suspect a) because:

• you got luck and are a lottery club - (yeah we were always the team in, or at least near to Manchester, that have always felt oh so entitled and that we therefore 'deserved' to have been the club selected by the Sheik..... Yeah, really, we are the ones with the scum fucker attitude that comes from being so far up our own arses that we not able to view ourselves as lucky
  • But why do you care so much. Money is money..... but yeah - you might as well have said, but we earned ours - what shite
  • you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender - fuck me that coming from a scum fan
  • Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you? - You supercilious twat.....
  • You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it - you condescending fucker
  • Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc - not in the view of the generation(s) of CITY fans to whom I belong. Our utter loathing of the scum is total and will never diminish. I would rather be finishing 4th every year for the next 5 years if the scum were lower - eventually it will lead to the demise of your glory-hunting followers and a financial implosion. I want to see you exchange places with Forest
if it is b)

You can still fuck off for being so simple-minded and crass not to have picked up on this forum just how we view the scum and also that horde of self-entitled 'followers' of a football team - scum followers have never been strong enough in character to actually be a proper fan of a team that does not come with a guarantee of winning things.

Just to be clear, in case I have not been, we CITY fans have real loathing of the shite that you 'follow' - it comes from decades of well-founded experience and if you think some casually insulting shit from you, either in WUM or simpleton mode, is going to dent that then you can add you being thick to all my other comments.

Scuse the edit, lay on a sunbedhalf way through happy hour trying to post on an iPhone is not the best choice.
Anyway after all that I just wanted to say what a great post. I let out a full on giggle when I read it.

Last edited:
I've said it before, there is no place for scum on here.

Some BM members are of the opinion that reasonable ones are welcome.

There are NO reasonable scum fans.

I've said it before, there is no place for scum on here.

Some BM members are of the opinion that reasonable ones are welcome.

There are NO reasonable scum fans.
giphy.gif

Sorry guys I think you are misreading my intent.
I meant only that your club deserves every success you gain especially after years of struggling. United weren't always successful either so I don't really get the level of anger. Apologies if I caused offence. That certainly was not my intention.

Your mistake is that, like a lot of rags, you are only capable of viewing football through the prism of Manchester United. Can you not conceive of the appalling arrogance of advising ANY other set of supporters upon how they should set about supporting their club?
Your assertion that our enjoyment of City's revival (and it is a fucking revival) is somehow tainted by the goings-on at Old Trafford is so wide of the mark, as to be borderline delusional. We're laughing our arses off at what's happening to your club.
As for City not being a traditional rival... what can I say? I'm Irish too and I get that the Jedwards of football fans, glory-hunting clowns that support United or Liverpool around this country have fuck all notion about the game bar the ya-boo "banter" that ye consider to be the only true expression of footballing rivalry. It's all ye know. It's all ye have. I get it. Just know that whilst ye are wanking each other off, there's a City fan... or a QPR fan... or even a Leeds or Wolves fan listening, who wholly understand what ye will never know - what it is to support a team that hasn't got a fucking prayer. Ye will never grasp that because ye can't conceive of what we've been through; what we're all about; what supporting a team means.
Trust me when I tell you that I got as much joy out of Shaun Goater scoring a flukey goal in a play-off semi-final v Wigan as I did watching Yaya rampage through Villa or (to coin a reference you might actually understand) Dzeko bang the sixth nail into the coffin at the Swamp.
It's simply not your place to advise any other fans upon how to go about their business and it may surprise you to learn that even if it were, you are supremely unqualified to do so.

a) You are an out and out WUM just trying to get away with taking the piss by wrapping up all sorts of insults in (only in your mind) seemingly reasonable statements

or

I suspect a) because:

if it is b)

Good work.

or

I suspect a) because:

if it is b)

Now that's a very good and well articulated post but it would have been much easier to just call him a **** and tell him to Fuck off :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.