United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see by your 2 posts on this particular subject that you feel deprived and pretty hard done by by the fact that you can't take the piss out of more vulnerable members of society.
A joke to one person is actually an attack on another's condition/way of life/disability.
Society embraces PC because it protects people who otherwise would be persecuted by people who should know better.
There's no need for it.

no it doesn't.

Sorry mods i need to answer this
I am a vulnerable disabled person,i have no probs with people taking the piss out of me in a jokey way,there is a big difference between actual abuse and joking

As you were
Well said Karen, as an aside, society does not embrace PC either, its a blight on society actually and gets in the way of protecting vulnerable people rather than enhancing it..

They were just glorified bully boys in those days. ****ona with a red card tackle in the first minute and Keane running around with impunity, safe in the knowledge he could get away with anything at the Swamp.

Keane was/is such a sad bastard. "Ooh he's well 'ard", because he kicked people? Fuck off. It's like calling a boxer that uses snide with low blows or loaded gloves hard, no you're a cheat and you're a prick.

Also wasn't it Keane that made a big deal in his autobiography about looking at everyone's cocks in the showers and took the piss out of Neville? Firstly, why the fuck are you looking, and secondly, his phony hardman shtick is probably just to make up for his own shortcomings. He must've thought if he said it about someone else then no one would realise it's him with the micropenis.

Well according to Mourinho, beautiful football means giving the opposition what they want.

So he won't care if his CF's first touch sends the ball to Timbuktu every time his defenders hoof it up that far. He will hypnotise opponents' forwards with his parked bus and sooner or later along will come a friendly ref to award them a "penalty" and Bob's your uncle.

A lot of Blues said that last season about the Thursday night cup. This season they have been saying 'well when they play xxxx they will be found out.' The Scum are still second. Maureen is likely to beat Seville, he is then likely to bore any teams he gets in the next round into submission. Never be fooled by this lot, they could win it with the worst football we have ever seen (and a friendly ref)
Yep it worries me I’ll admit, just look at how much we were better than them at old Trafford yet it took 2 mistakes from them for our goals and Lukaku missing a chance he should bury to get the win
They are the luckiest fuckers I’ve ever known

So De Gea's contract is up after next season. If they don't extend him before the end of the season they're really going to be playing with fire. Being that he would cost a world record fee for a keeper, I'm sure Madrid would love for him to go through next season without signing on the dotted line...be interesting to see what United offer him.

A lot of Blues said that last season about the Thursday night cup. This season they have been saying 'well when they play xxxx they will be found out.' The Scum are still second. Maureen is likely to beat Seville, he is then likely to bore any teams he gets in the next round into submission. Never be fooled by this lot, they could win it with the worst football we have ever seen (and a friendly ref)

The reality is that for one reason or another they never met a half decent team in last years Europa league. Even against St Etienne the ref decided the tie with some of the most corrupt refereeing seen anywhere. They will get nailed by whoever they draw in the next round luck or no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.