United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw their game today and they were bang average and that is being kind and not biased. It was just they came up against a Chelsea team that really lacked any urgency from their goal onwards and then couldn’t be bothered, showing a lazy attitude and as soon as hazard went off you knew united would somehow nick it

Well I rarely put myself through watching the twats today I did. What a turgid miserable game of football it was. They are shite and so it would appear are Chelsea. so much so that I doubt we will be able to laugh at the rags only getting Europa League again. Spurs and Liverpool should both comfortably finish ahead of them or hang their heads in shame. beyond that Arsenal and Chelsea look distinctly piss poor by top 6 standards at least.

Just back from Wembley. Tomorrow I expect the usual shite comments about it being a tin pot trophy etc. I think I realised on way back thinking about how lucky I am to be watching City in this period that until the sheik took over we never had a chance to compete. We were shite for most of my younger years but the playing field wasn’t really level. The rags took the piss out of us but in reality we were never a threat. Now though that field is level and our means are the same if not greater than theirs and we are better than them in every department now. A lot better. I hope the footballing Gods allow me to see us win the league against them at home this year and do so in a manner that they will never forget.

Just back from Wembley. Tomorrow I expect the usual shite comments about it being a tin pot trophy etc. I think I realised on way back thinking about how lucky I am to be watching City in this period that until the sheik took over we never had a chance to compete. We were shite for most of my younger years but the playing field wasn’t really level. The rags took the piss out of us but in reality we were never a threat. Now though that field is level and our means are the same if not greater than theirs and we are better than them in every department now. A lot better. I hope the footballing Gods allow me to see us win the league against them at home this year and do so in a manner that they will never forget.

Guard of honour , followed by a sickswan , would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.