United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the United players didn’t celebrate afterwards - that would be disrespectful!

united players saying we want to keep going and finish the highest we can and see where that takes us ??????? clowns and fools are for the circus

It pains me to write this but although Peg is a knob he does seem to grind out results. Before their Chelsea game I said they would do well to get 4 points from the next 3 games, Chelsea, Palace an the Dippers. You look at it now and they have nine points, The Chelsea game they could have easily lost, Palace the got an injury time winner and a draw was maybe the fair result today. So if things were slightly different they could have been 7 points worse off after that run of games.

Credit where it's due though they ground out the results, People are just assuming that we will beat them at home and wrap up the title at the same time and I hope they are right but they won't be the roll over that many expect.

united players saying we want to keep going and finish the highest we can and see where that takes us ??????? clowns and fools are for the circus

It will take them to second place , which after the last few days build up to the Dipper game appears now to be the new first place , if only it was a nineteen team Premier league the Rags would be top. Not in GPC's lifetime , did he die in 2012 and comeback as a Zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.