United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers fumble I just watched that in full. Brilliant.

YouTube is infected with rag bollocks, what with having 20 trillion followers throughout the known universe and I'm all for City having a greater presence on YouTube, fan channels and whatnot. But the downside to having all these scum talking heads, is that when the shit hits the fan it goes a long, long way.

What I am struggling with is the lack if any blame being attached to DeGea, I have watched that second goal a few times now and still can't understand how he failed to tip it over the bar. He was again going for the showpony save but totally misjudged it.

Can you imagine if Bravo had done this last year?

A few days after that lot won the CL in 1999, we beat Gillingham at Wembley by penalties and got promoted in a typical high drama City-style. While celebrating being promoted, it was than when their fans confronted us in that typical arrogant way saying we would never win the CL, furthermore we would never be in the competition ever. I didn't save the memory for when we entered the CL, or when we do actually win it. I saved it for every single moment they messed up since and I will save it whenever they do as long as I live.
I like the banner saying "It's all about supporting your club. Winning is just a bonus". But I gladly add "Winning and United fucking up is just a bonus".

If the rags want to play the stats game....

Bravo has a better clean sheet average than De Gea in the PL this season.

:D

What I am struggling with is the lack if any blame being attached to DeGea, I have watched that second goal a few times now and still can't understand how he failed to tip it over the bar. He was again going for the showpony save but totally misjudged it.

Can you imagine if Bravo had done this last year?

Totally agree and as you I am astonished the media doesn't mention it. It was simply a big howler. I guess it's not mentioned for it would jeopardice with the "Best Goalkeeper In The League"-trophy that is already destined to be handed to him.

They Rags are really going to town on Sanchez as well, it has been a poor start to his career with the rags and he does look to have lost a yard of pace. The thought of him going into a steady decline over the next 4 years while getting paid £500k a week is starting to hit home.

Also what was the point of even buying Sanchez in the first place? he usually plays coming in from the left where they also have Martial and Rashford. Meanwhile on the other wing they have nobody other than an aging fullback. There is no method to their signings and certainly no planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.