United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows united are bigger than city, far bigger. It's sky trying to appease the masses. Does it bother me that they've got more fans? Nope. The more fans we get, the more selfie sticks we see hanging around the emptihad.

Yep. Bizarre how any United fan would wank themselves off over this. It's not like we're unaware that they have way more fans worldwide than us. I mean, there's 659 million of the fuckers (allegedly).

Everyone knows united are bigger than city, far bigger. It's sky trying to appease the masses. Does it bother me that they've got more fans? Nope. The more fans we get, the more selfie sticks we see hanging around the emptihad.

They've just got a bigger fan base, that's all.......
Obese-Manchester-united-supporter.jpg

We might as well give up now and every trophy for the coming season to the rag twats, if that performance is anything to go by, as they're obviously brilliant and better than every team in the whole wide world!

Who gassed the fellas on redcafe lol pre-season trophy, capital one and community shield treble coming up next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.