United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but its the scouser.....always the victims never the responsibility .......hate that as its the epitome of everything that is wrong int he world.....utd are just rivals in football...the average true utd fan from Manchester is probably an alright person.....scousers just in general aren't...no matter where you are in the world
Not for me. I fucking hate Rags, and can just about bear a 5 minute conversation with one before they start their utter shite about history. They've forgotten so, so quickly how utterly average they used to be. They've forgotten how they used to slag the Scousers for their shite about history and how many trophies they'd won. They've turned into Scousers so quickly it's sickening. I'll talk to a Scouser before I'll talk to one of those fucking bastards.

I, amongst many older blues hated that banner more than anything. It was always there and every match they were on tv, which was often, the cameras always panned in on it. I actually don't remember when it first appeared but it seemed like it was always there, which for most of their successful period it was. More than anything it evoked real hatred for them that went beyond the normal local rivalry you get in most cities. It was below the belt and breathtakingly arrogant. For me it crossed the line and the fact the hierarchy at that club allowed it's presence made me detest them all the more.

That is why for all his faults which have been revealed since he left Mancini will always be a hero to many. He hated that banner too and said he would tear it down and he did.

I would actually have that banner or a picture of it as part of our history. Just before every derby match I would show the players it and explain the story behind it. Team talk done.
Museum piece now.

I, amongst many older blues hated that banner more than anything. It was always there and every match they were on tv, which was often, the cameras always panned in on it. I actually don't remember when it first appeared but it seemed like it was always there, which for most of their successful period it was. More than anything it evoked real hatred for them that went beyond the normal local rivalry you get in most cities. It was below the belt and breathtakingly arrogant. For me it crossed the line and the fact the hierarchy at that club allowed it's presence made me detest them all the more.

That is why for all his faults which have been revealed since he left Mancini will always be a hero to many. He hated that banner too and said he would tear it down and he did.

I would actually have that banner or a picture of it as part of our history. Just before every derby match I would show the players it and explain the story behind it. Team talk done.

Those arrogant cnuts should be reminded about their disgusting banner at every opportunity.

It personifies the club and their fuckwit " supporters " .

U95vACq.jpg

Once a mardarse always a mardarse.
That is one miserable ugly baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.