United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen has been pathetically lying about playing young players again. Donald Trump level of just lying, knowing that anyone can look up what you say and prove it's not remotely true.
(from Football365 Mediawatch)

Jose Mourinho wants you to know that he does not have a problem with developing youth players. He produced a list of 49 players when he was unveiled as Manchester United manager, and on Tuesday evening he repeated his claim:

“The reputation is the reputation. But the other day I found myself in the tunnel before the Real Madrid game and I’m not talking about the second half because they were kids who were 15 or 16 during my time there.

“But in the first half, more than half the Real team – which was their first-team, because they were only missing Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos – all these guys started with me and had debuts with me.”

The thing is, Jose, we can check up on facts like that. And you’re talking guff.

Of the 11 players who started for Real Madrid against Manchester United, only three were given their Real Madrid first-team debuts during Mourinho’s time at the club. Those three were Luka Modric (bought for £30m), Raphael Varane (bought for £8m) and Nacho. We’ll give you Nacho.

Mourinho continued:

“They came into the first-team with me, they trained with me when they were 15 and 16-years-old – Nacho, Casemiro, Carvajal, Marcelo, who was 22. Almost all of them.”

Ah yes, Dani Carvajal, the right-back who Mourinho sold to Bayer Leverkusen without giving him a single first-team appearance. And Marcelo, who had already started 83 La Liga games before Mourinho arrived. And Casemiro, who Mourinho loaned in from Sao Paolo, played once and then relegated to the B team before he left the club that summer.

“Almost all of them.”

Just why will the reporter not say what your post said, it really pisses me off that they let him bullshit all day long with no comebacks, utter ****s all of them.

29omw6d.png

To carry on his bare face lying he claimed he had to beg Real to let him go because everyone wanted him to stay. Dude is pathological, wish some plucky journo would just decide to grow a pair and just stand up and yell

17f3937f739c435a01e61ce070a4e367.jpg

Seeing their lineups and subs from their preseason matches, Mourinho literally doesn't give a fuck about their youth players who went on their tour. I'm not over the moon by Pep's (and City's) handling of our youth so far, but fuck me, Jose is some next level shit. Which makes Foden's and Brahim's involvement all the more sweeter. They'd be somewhere in Croatia if he'd be the coach.

It won't be too long before his own players realise he is full of shit and then the game is up for the special one. Probably won't finish the season at the swamp.

Can see why Garry Chuckle is having pop at us regarding our youth, its all he has he sees the scum full of spoilers parked buses and utter boring football, while we are a breath of fresh air great to watch attacking and full of skilful players who play football not spoil hoofBall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.