United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. Lukaku however is proving to be better than I anticipated.

He was always gonna score goals in a Maureen team, it caters to his strengths.... however, I stand by that he isn't an elite striker, he won't score the game changing goals in tight games... for 90m I want a little more jam in my donut

Just to add on herrera, he's a little cretin and I'd love to jab him in the eye with my limited edition Harry Potter wand, alas though he is a damn fine player!

I personally think they'll improve with herrera coming in and pogba out...

So you would say Herrera, Matic, Fellaini is a good midfield? Because that will be there midfield for the next 5 matches at least, throw in 36 y.o. Carrick in there as well.

Fellaini is a walking red card, Herrera is good but nothing special, wouldn't get into our team. Matic is DM and once he plays 3 a week more often, his legs will prove to be gone.

Interested to see how Lukaku will handle playing 3 games a week for the first time in his career. Good striker but not world class. Lets see him score a few goals against the big clubs as well.

I cant wait to see the meltdown of Jose especially. They will be out of the top 4 by the end of October. With the squad they have, never going to be title contenders, top 4 is their limit.

So you would say Herrera, Matic, Fellaini is a good midfield? Because that will be there midfield for the next 5 matches at least, throw in 36 y.o. Carrick in there as well.

Fellaini is a walking red card, Herrera is good but nothing special, wouldn't get into our team. Matic is DM and once he plays 3 a week more often, his legs will prove to be gone.

Interested to see how Lukaku will handle playing 3 games a week for the first time in his career. Good striker but not world class. Lets see him score a few goals against the big clubs as well.

I cant wait to see the meltdown of Jose especially. They will be out of the top 4 by the end of October. With the squad they have, never going to be title contenders, top 4 is their limit.

Na, he'll switch to 4321, Old faithful

The injury allows him to play

....herrera........matic.............
..........mkhitaryan..
Rashford..............martial
............lukaku.............

Extremely dangerous, regardless of what you think of them... I do agree in terms of squad depth though, there will be a contrast in performance when the games come thick and fast but on paper that above will win most game in the prem!

Na, he'll switch to 4321, Old faithful

The injury allows him to play

....herrera........matic.............
..........mkhitaryan..
Rashford..............martial
............lukaku.............

Extremely dangerous, regardless of what you think of them... I do agree in terms of squad depth though, there will be a contrast in performance when the games come thick and fast but on paper that above will win most game in the prem!

He will play that in the "easier" games but can't see him trying that against SOTON and CSKA both away. PEG will want 3 traditional midfielders. Pogba might not be ready to start at anfield.

The Pogba injury is one to keep an eye out for in his career. When he did it last season I thought he'd had a bad one at Juve and googled it. He had a Grade 2 tear and was out for 2 months: See here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31978993

Now he had one earlier this year in a fairly light run with Glen Johnson. These things happen you might say, but he's not running at full pelt in Youtube vid. BUT then I read this in May ahead of Ajax final: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/22/paul-...string-injury-claims-jack-van-gelder-6652134/

Then he does it again VERY early into a game last night and not your usual sprinting pull either.. He's either lazily warming up or he's got a chronic issue.. or could be both. Like I said keep an eye out.

Update on the above. Apparently the medical staff gave him programme to prevent the injury, he disregards it and books his own personal trainer to oversee it and it's made it worse. bwhahaha

Update on the above. Apparently the medical staff gave him programme to prevent the injury, he disregards it and books his own personal trainer to oversee it and it's made it worse. bwhahaha

Tis true! I see him 2/3 times a week training at the gym next to our industrial unit in Offerton. He's a proper gangly twat, legs like a sparrow!

He was always gonna score goals in a Maureen team, it caters to his strengths.... however, I stand by that he isn't an elite striker, he won't score the game changing goals in tight games... for 90m I want a little more jam in my donut

Just to add on herrera, he's a little cretin and I'd love to jab him in the eye with my limited edition Harry Potter wand, alas though he is a damn fine player!
Are you saying you'd skull fuck a rag?

Kinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.