United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks expensive but he's big fast and a decent finisher also fairly young and may still improve significantly. I think he will improve them particularly as Peg's tactics favour speed and power over finesse.

Looks expensive but he's big fast and a decent finisher also fairly young and may still improve significantly. I think he will improve them particularly as Peg's tactics favour speed and power over finesse.

But he's also lazy and couldn't trap a bag of cement!!!!!

Well done on taking it literally!

Whatever, last summer it was Dogbreath and Big Nose, this summer it's Lukaku and Matic. All of them 6ft 4', and part of a squad that already includes Carrick 6-2, Hair Bear 6-4, Valencia 6-2, Smalling 6-5, Bailly 6-4, Shaw 6-2, De Gea 6-4, plus Rashford, Rojo, Martial and the Human Gargoyle who aren't exactly short. Mourinho's a shithouse, who's gotten away with strongarm tactics and snide behaviour for years. Unfortunately for him though, football moves on. City, Chelsea, Spurs and even the dippers have raised the bar in footballing terms over the last 5 years, and no matter what he spends to try and bridge the cap, he won't be able to. He was shit last season and absolutely diabolical the season before that. His time is over

Valencia is 5'11
Bailly is 6'1
Smalling is 6'4 - doesn't play anyway
Shaw is 6'1 - doesn't play anyway

Our 11/12 team was huge, weird thing to complain about

But he's also lazy and couldn't trap a bag of cement!!!!!
Peg's teams have no need for useless frippery like trapping balls, they prefer the big welly. Laziness could be an issue he certainly likes his teams to run around but they usually do for him, for about 48 months anyway.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...verpriced-morata-to-goal-machine?ICID=HP_HN_3

rofl.gif

Football is due a crash soon with these inflated transfers that are spiralling out of control.

Sky's TV deal is huge for the premier league. Yet their ratings and subscriptions are declining.

The next TV deal will be down. The premier league could easily go the way football league went with the failure of ITV Digital.
Sky figures are down as every fucker is watching on a kodi stream. But sky know that, as do their advertisers who pay the money anyway.

Sky figures are down as every fucker is watching on a kodi stream. But sky know that, as do their advertisers who pay the money anyway.

Only a matter of time before we see an NBC style deal in England where you can effectively watch every single game of your team.

It's the only position for these companies to go I feel as it's the only way of convincing the viewers of paying the big money for the subscriptions.

If you could pay a couple of hundred a year and are able to watch every single City game both League and Europe, many would be happy with that.

Only a matter of time before we see an NBC style deal in England where you can effectively watch every single game of your team.

It's the only position for these companies to go I feel as it's the only way of convincing the viewers of paying the big money for the subscriptions.

If you could pay a couple of hundred a year and are able to watch every single City game both League and Europe, many would be happy with that.
Absolutely.

It's bollocks that I was able to watch every game last season (except one on periscope) out here in Qatar whilst fans in the UK can't do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.