United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t think that Mourinho is mentally well. No sense of reality, balance or the bigger picture.

He's getting abuse from his own Fans, Radio, T.v pundits. Ex players .You fuckin name it. This is all because of the dire shite he's turned his team into. And on top.of that theres us sat on top of the tree. I honestly think he will fuck off. He knows he cannot compete.

Most hated United player past and/or present and why... Go!

(Hard mode: No Fellaini or Giggs)
Martin Buchan.for that tackle.
Rewarded for a career of nothingness by the fa with a job for life.
Deprived many City fans of seeing Colin Bell play.
And he never apologised to Bell.never bothered to visit him in hospital.even when their paths crossed in later years,not a whisper of regret from this two bob captain - nobody ..who wasnt fit to lace Bells boots.

Buchan for crippling the King...the liver thief for Pardoe...then any of the dirty fucking stinking horrible nasty wankers who have ever worn that shite shirt

Martin Buchan.for that tackle.
Rewarded for a career of nothingness by the fa with a job for life.
Deprived many City fans of seeing Colin Bell play.
And he never apologised to Bell.never bothered to visit him in hospital.even when their paths crossed in later years,not a whisper of regret from this two bob captain - nobody ..who wasnt fit to lace Bells boots.
Just another thug in a long line of thugs and that includes G.Best.

All these screen grabs and links from their website made me have a look.

More than half of what they are talking about there is about City or Pep. Even when a discussion has no relevance to us, somehow several posters manage to bring us into the argument and then arguing among themselves.

The project that City has been pushing towards is looming over them and they are clinging at the very end of the cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.