United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy+Rags+1.jpg

Would be funny though if they dont make top 4.

I've been saying all along they won't make top 4, and it's definitely not because I detest the fuckers. I simply believe that there are far far better teams vying for CL football than the vermin. They have assembled an extremely expensive collection of players under Peg, but he does not utilise them to the best of their abilities. If they had a half-decent manager they would be a pretty good team, at least worthy candidates of a top 4 finish. But under Maureen they are just not any good. He has destabilised the rags to such an extent that collectively they have no self-belief, no confidence, just an overwhelming fear of conceding a goal - because they know in order to score themselves they would have to bring the game to the opposition, something Peg never ever does. He relies solely on dead-ball situations or a slice of good fortune to get a result.

Peg genuinely is the enemy of football, and he can no longer hide that fact.

JUST got this response off the caf to the griezmann SNUB
Barcelona aren't the attraction they were 2 years ago. Not sure why he would even want to go there when they are on a downward spiral (and before someone says 'they are top of La Liga', that is more down to Real Madrid and Atleti crapping the bed this season). Messi, Pique and Suarez are all 30 and have already peaked. Iniesta will be 34 at the seasons end. They sold Neymar their future, so going to play with Gerard Deulofeu and Paco Alcacer is hardly the best career move. But hey if he wants to do that then let him get on with it. He has basically tarnished his connection with the Atleti fans now anyways from this past Summer.
THE DELUSION IS MIND BOGGLING

I see the big nosed Swede has started to raise his profile again.

Quoted on twitter as seeing himself in the number 10 role, sitting behind Lukaku with Martial and Mhkitaryan on the wings.

So I assume nappy rash goes back to the bench then, i'm sure that will go down well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.