United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

yes that right manchester city are the wardrobe and in Narnia and the football we are are playing only happens in fairly tales

For the first time in my life, there is not one player of theirs I would have over any of ours. Not one.

With Pogba back they will keep up with us against the cannon fodder. He does have the delivery to break down those defences they've failed to score against in the last few months without him.

They still aren't good enough to beat the best sides in the country though, and I'm pretty confident we can beat them twice too.

Should be 15+ points clear at the end of the season.

With Pogba back they will keep up with us against the cannon fodder. He does have the delivery to break down those defences they've failed to score against in the last few months without him.

They still aren't good enough to beat the best sides in the country though, and I'm pretty confident we can beat them twice too.

he looks great when the opposition offer nothing in return. I will hold my hands up when he actually proves it against a top side and consistently does it. Phil Foden schooled the majority of their midfield in the pre-season friendly

For the first time in my life, there is not one player of theirs I would have over any of ours. Not one.

Oh I don't know about that..........I'd have de gay as back up to eddie. And zlatan can come and lace kevs boots.

I used to do this with City players getting into United's first eleven and there were many times when not one City player would have made it. Whilst there may be some merit in some positions I'd say they were only equal at best (The CB comparison is laughable as is RB; Jones FFS) but I genuinely would not take one of their players over any of our best eleven.

Phil jones isn't a good enough footballer to play in our back line. Good defender but that's probably 40% of the job playing for pep, traditional defending I mean. Also we're not in "good form" we haven't bloody lost and we're going into December, this is the standard that's been set in the league and in Europe. Passing this season like it's a few good results

Oh I don’t know about that,if we win our are next couple of games before we play them and either maintain or even increase the points gap,sky will not be wanting us heading off into the distance leaving all behind,by hook or by crook I think the rags will beat us to at least keep it interesting for sky to big up the fight for the title,obviously hope I’m wrong but wouldn’t be surprised to see some strange decisions in this game in a few weeks time ...

Had 2 Red mates round last night, few beers watched their game and MOTD, they’re quite sensible about their football and we were talking truthfully. One said “ it’s mad how it’s chsnged, how many of our team would get into yours now, Matic over Fernandiho maybe “ that’s the only one they gave a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.