United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money is Delph or Vinny getting double yellow carded as this is where we are most vunerable
The cynical side of me says this will happen.
But we have guadiola and he will say,
"We will find a solution"
He's probably got one already lined up.

For a team that get around 90% possession each game, and we make about 3 tackles per game, we seem to have an awful lot of yellow cards dished out, 24! Only 5 behind WBA!
Plus the two reds we had for absolutely naff all .funny that.
Yes the reds were harsh but most of the yellows justified. In general we have come out well this year with respect to decisions. In relation to Lukaku I have not
seen a good clear picture of what happened. It looks like a red but? A rag is always going to get the benefit of the doubt!!

I would there run is hard Leicester away not easy nor is Burnley Southampton are decent away and I wouldn't want to visit an alardyce team fighting relegation over xmas

And how many games at the start of the season before they faced one of the 'big' teams?

IIRC, their first seven fixtures were piss easy.

It’s swings and roundabouts; every team has to play each other at some point.

And how many games at the start of the season before they faced one of the 'big' teams?

IIRC, their first seven fixtures were piss easy.

It’s swings and roundabouts; every team has to play each other at some point.

Yes those first 7 were cherry picked but I wouldn't swap ours over Xmas for there's

It's a league, if you at one point have a lot of easier fixtures in a row then at another you are going to have a nightmare run of fixtures. Maybe they just want to play the teams in the bottom 7 all season? It's probably their best option to finish in the top 4.

There's a thread on RedCafe asking if they would take third place this season were it offered to them now.

If I was a United fan, I would. I expect them to slide down the table like they did last season. In fact, the decline has kind of already started.

Their next three games are Watford (a), Arsenal (a) and City (h). If they get three points or fewer from those (quite plausible) they could be 15+ points behind us and out of the top four in a few weeks time. Not unrealistic at all.

United fan in work keeps trying to get rid of tickets for CSKA next week. Keeps telling everyone it's next Thursday, must have got used to being in the Europa...

There's a thread on RedCafe asking if they would take third place this season were it offered to them now.

If I was a United fan, I would. I expect them to slide down the table like they did last season. In fact, the decline has kind of already started.

Their next three games are Watford (a), Arsenal (a) and City (h). If they get three points or fewer from those (quite plausible) they could be 15+ points behind us and out of the top four in a few weeks time. Not unrealistic at all.

well in their next 9 league games they only took 15 points in them last season. What they gain this time will give a good indication of whether they're a top 2/3 side or going to be in another scrap for top 4.

and they talk about city buying up all the youth 10 years ago YES 10 YEARS AGO united paid a cool £1million for a 14 year old lad from burnley

A footballer who Manchester United paid £1m for when he was just 14 will be playing for Derry City in the League of Ireland next season.
Ghanaian-born English player John Cofie, who is now 24, was one of five signings announced by Derry on Tuesday.

In 2007, Manchester United beat Premier League rivals Liverpool and Chelsea in the race to sign the youngster who was on Burnley's books.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42156663

shit like that 10 years ago is like a million light years away from today and all the fucking moaning going on about the youth coming to the city academy your talking about 10 years ago and what a million pounds would buy you at youth levels and for a 14 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.