United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie jackson said right at start of the window that Utd's no. 1 traget was lukaku. Mourinho loves him I think were his words

But what do Chelsea do now? Are they going to match this?

It really suits Utd I think. Allows Utd to play their long ball game and be very conservative. I am not sure Lukaku's all round game is good enough but he will score goals.

Simon Stone has not a scrap of shame does he:

"United, who have been chasing Lukaku for most of the summer, will not now be pursuing their interest in Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata."

But, oh look:

"Lukaku is a client of agent Mino Raiola, who also looks after Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrikh Mkhitaryan - three players all signed by United last summer."

Raiola must own about 20% of the club by now.

No, he has no integrity at all as a journalist, just writes what he's told.

This almost trumps what he wrote about United never wanting Griezmann after he stayed at Atletico.

Exactly what i was thinking, Everton have a good manager who seems to be building a decent team.
Got to start thinking of seventh jokes

Antoine-Fuqua-Explains-How-Casting-Denzel-Washington-In-The-Magnificent-Seven-Changed-The-Entire-Film2-670x388.jpg

I know we will all dismiss this because we have to hate everything them twats do but he is a good fit for Mourinhos shitw football unfortunately, will probably bag them 25+ goals over the season
I agree. Although I wouldn't rule out Chelsea making a move. I thought Lukaku had agreed to go to Chelsea and Everton were just waiting for Chelsea to sell Costa to Atletico.

The plus point is that Lukaku is not the finished article and it would make lie difficult for Chelsea who are after all the target

Honestly, when I look at our attack and the goals there this doesn't scare me at all as a rival fan, Griezmann would have which is why I'm thankful for the Atletico ban, he's world class, Lukaku isn't

Jamie jackson said right at start of the window that Utd's no. 1 traget was lukaku. Mourinho loves him I think were his words

But what do Chelsea do now? Are they going to match this?

It really suits Utd I think. Allows Utd to play their long ball game and be very conservative. I am not sure Lukaku's all round game is good enough but he will score goals.
That'll be why he sold him to Everton.

No, he has no integrity at all as a journalist, just writes what he's told.

This almost trumps what he wrote about United never wanting Griezmann after he stayed at Atletico.

He copies press releases well enough.

I'm still shocked by Marvin's comment that Jackson got something right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.