United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie jackson said right at start of the window that Utd's no. 1 traget was lukaku. Mourinho loves him I think were his words

But what do Chelsea do now? Are they going to match this?

It really suits Utd I think. Allows Utd to play their long ball game and be very conservative. I am not sure Lukaku's all round game is good enough but he will score goals.
Didn't he sell Lukaku?

Scores goals...poor first touch....suits long ball game....good against the lower teams. Many United fans will not be happy with this...looks like their football style will be even more boring next season.

Yep thats a start
Magnificent seventh
The magnificent seven a.k.a. Silva, B.Silva, Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling, KDB

United's attack by comparison (assuming lukaku goes through): Mkhsydgavsb, Lukaku, Rashford, Lingard, Martial, Mata, Young
I know which I'd rather have

He copies press releases well enough.

I'm still shocked by Marvin's comment that Jackson got something right!

Sorry guys. Man Utd video: But you don't have to watch it!!

38 minutes in Jamie Jackson tells Man Utd fans who Mourinho wants: not surprising Griezmann and Lukaku

My defence, you need to know what they are doing. And if you had watched it, you would know to look out for Lukaku.

I believe that Chelsea also want Lukaku so maybe this is not over yet

I know we will all dismiss this because we have to hate everything them twats do but he is a good fit for Mourinhos shitw football unfortunately, will probably bag them 25+ goals over the season

In the league alone I doubt he will reach 20+ like he did last season. Two seasons back he scored 10 around the same number of games.

Sorry guys. Man Utd video: But you don't have to watch it!!

38 minutes in Jamie Jackson tells Man Utd fans who Mourinho wants: not surprising Griezmann and Lukaku

My defence, you need to know what they are doing. And if you had watched it, you would know to look out for Lukaku.

I believe that Chelsea also want Lukaku so maybe this is not over yet

But it's Jackson, who spews all manner of rubbish! Maybe they cut out the other 20 names he mentioned! (I don't have sound, but is that jackson on the left then? Looks like a madman!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.